Hello all,
I leave town again tomorrow morning (May 10th) for China. I'm going to be spending a couple of days in Beijing and about 4 weeks in the desert in Inner Mongolia. I'll be working with a team of colleagues to collect rodents of the family "Jerboa". Image search them - they're cool. If you're interested in looking at the satellite image of where we'll be - it's roughly 38 degrees N 108 degrees E. I've developed a new fascination with Google Earth :) I'm not sure exactly where we'll be and how well connected we'll be, but I'm going to do my best to update this as often as I can get online. If you look at that satellite image, you'll get the correct impression that it probably won't be often. Also, I remember from my last trip that China has this pesky little habit of blocking access to any "opinion" sites, so while I can access my email and post to this blog, I won't be able to see what I've written once it's posted. Please forgive me if I repeat myself!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kim never repeats herself. Never does kim repeat herself.
haha, not so funny.
It is beautiful and sunny here. Having trouble finding resort space in August. Shall I look for a hotel?
Post a Comment