Hi all!
After a 14 hour flight (oh my god!!!) I'm finally here and checked into the hostel. I'm about to crash for a good night's sleep, at least until about 3 am when I wake up thinking it's morning. Ah the joys of pharmaceuticals (Tylenol PM). I really just wanted to point out a couple of things: 1. those temperature scanners that they put up in the Hong Kong airport to detect the bird flu work pretty well. I was a nice shade of yellow over everyone else's green, which means this cold is probably a bit fevered. And: 2. why didn't the airport policeman standing at the stairs to the emergency exit stop me before I skipped my merry way down to set off the alarm? Oops :)
I am in the busy busy shopping district in a nice little hostel that is *super* quiet, especially when you consider the bustling street noise below. My room is a closet with a bed and barely enough room for me and my pack (which weighed in at 26 pounds at the airport). I'm going to sleep...
Monday, September 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you have arrived! Whoohoo! The adventure begins ....
Post a Comment