Friday, October 07, 2005
My arse is chaffed
Hi all! This is going to be a quick post just to say that I arrived safely in Phnom Penh, though I think the skin on my bottom has left me somewhere along the way. And I'm more disgustingly dirty than I think I've ever been in my life. I'm seriously contemplating burning all of my clothes and shopping for more. It was an amazing week, and I'll set up shop somewhere tomorrow to input a more detailed report. Suffice it to say for now that this is an incredible country that you should all come visit at the first opportunity. The people are beautiful and have such an amazing spirit, especially considering everything that they've been through and all that they still have to overcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You sound like your really experiencing a whole new perspective on life!
Post a Comment